Palm Desktop to AddressBook
This is for Doc Searls.
How to import Palm Desktop 4.0 addresses into Jaguar's AddressBook, in excrutating detail:
1. Create a folder on the desktop.
2. Open Palm Desktop
3. Choose the View > Address List menu command.
4. Choose the Edit >Select All menu command.
5. Drag the selected addresses into the folder created in step 1.
6. Open the folder created in step one in the Finder.
7. Choose the Edit >Select All menu command.
8. Drag and drop the selected (vCard) files onto the AddressBook application icon in the dock.
The addresses will now appear in AddressBook.